Cain Brothers: Managing Healthcare Investment Banking for Us All
Our Business Partner Spotlight:
Cain Brothers, a Division of KeyBanc Capital Markets
With the recognizable red and white key logo, you might recognize the name KeyBanc, which is a division of KeyCorp, who owns KeyBank as well. KeyBanc is a capital marketing company, though, and Cain Brothers, our esteemed Business Partner Spotlight of the Month, is another division under them.
As the preeminent healthcare investment bank in the United States, Cain Brothers offers a comprehensive range of services and solutions to meet certain financing and strategic needs of healthcare organizations, which we fall under in order to provide our members with the best care possible. Our partnerships allow us to give our members in Masonic communities and orders across the nation the best experience with us and to grow our portfolio of opportunities. Each business partner offers something unique, and Cain Brothers have:
- Over 100 investment bankers exclusively focused on the healthcare industry.
- More than 300 successful M&A, debt capital markets, and equity capital markets transactions since 2016
- Merger and Acquisitions Advisory, including:
- Mergers and Acquisitions
- Conversion, Joint Ventures and Affiliations
- Strategic Advisory Services
- Fairness Opinions and Valuations
- Debt and Equity Capital Market Services:
- Leveraged Finance
- Syndicated Loans
- Tax-Exempt Bond Underwriting
- Bridge Financing
- Investment Grade and High Yield Bonds
- IPO and Follow-on Equity Underwriting
- Growth (Private) Equity Placements
- FHA and Agency Financing
- Real Estate Financing
- Asset-Based Lending
To learn more about what Cain Brothers do, visit their page on KeyBanc’s website, dive into the variety of Insights and Ideas from the healthcare banking experts, or get granular with the Cain Brothers Industry Insights that goes further into detail about information for borrowers in the months following the Silicon Valley Bank failure and ongoing banking disruption.
Want to learn more about MCSA’s business partners? Check out our previous business partner spotlights on our News page, along with several other blogs featuring member spotlights and village news!